Gray•Duffy, LLP provides a wide range of professional services for a variety of business and commercial clients. We work closely with our clients to fully understand their business goals and objectives, offering sound advice and creative solutions. We understand that starting and maintaining a business can be all-consuming, so we pride ourselves on providing cost-effective legal services.
Whether you are contemplating starting a new business or have issues with your ongoing business, we can guide you through the following:
- The differences in organization, taxes and operation depending on the business you start
- Formation and conversion of business entities, including corporations, partnerships, LLCs, not-for-profits, Delaware series corporations, foreign corporations, etc.
- Dissolutions and wind-ups
- Negotiating lease terms and conditions
- Fictitious business name statements
- Zoning issues
- Drafting and modifying contracts, operating agreements, partnership agreements, sales and service agreements, buy-sell agreements, licenses and leases
- All aspects of licensing, operating and dissolving secondhand dealers, pawnshops, pay day lenders and car title businesses.
Our attorneys are also highly experienced in mediating business disputes. By focusing on effectively managing business transactions, disputes and costly litigation can be minimized.
Please contact Gray•Duffy, LLP for additional information regarding our work on business and commercial transactions. You will be directed to one of our attorneys who practice in this area. References are available upon request.